[Rubygems-developers] Why RubyGem lib contains open-uri library??

Anatol Pomozov anatol.pomozov at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 13:29:57 EST 2005

Hi, Jim.

As I thought.

I am asking because I have fixed problem
but it require newest version of open-uri from Ruby CVS. (because of
basic_authorization support)

Is RubyCVS version of this file contains fix for your problem?? I mean is it
possible to replace RubyGem version open-uri with Ruby current version of

anatol (http://pomozov.info)