[Rubygems-developers] "Copeland" gem

Jamis Buck jgb3 at email.byu.edu
Mon Sep 20 16:16:59 EDT 2004

I was just looking at the gem repository at
http://gems.rubyforge.org/gems and I noticed that the "copeland-0.1.0"
gem is still there.

I had thought that it was deleted at one point (it was the first release
of Copland, and misnamed). Is there any way to get rid of that one
again? It is identical to copland-0.1.0 in all respects but the name, so
there would be no loss to the community if it got nuked.

To clarify: "copland" is the good gem, "copeland" (with an 'e') is the
bad gem.  :)

Jamis Buck
jgb3 at email.byu.edu