[Rubygems-developers] Config clash

Mauricio Fernández batsman.geo at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 07:48:49 EDT 2004

On Wed, Sep 15, 2004 at 07:29:45AM -0400, Gavin Sinclair wrote:
> I agree.  I'm wasn't actually trying to build upon it.  I was trying to
> debug it with my dev-utils gem (to be released after RG 0.8).  That's when

Will that be a gem-only release or is the code available somewhere else
(or is it ok if I just take a CVS snapshot) ???.

If it's ready, please consider a .tar.gz release; looks like you'd only
have to copy Aoki's setup.rb into the sources. After all, RubyGems 0.8.0
is taking far longer than expected.

--
Running Debian GNU/Linux Sid (unstable)
batsman dot geo at yahoo dot com