[Rubygems-developers] Config clash

Austin Ziegler halostatue at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 22:42:19 EDT 2004

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 22:33:09 -0400 (EDT), Gavin Sinclair
<gsinclair at soyabean.com.au> wrote:
> I've just dicovered an anti-social behaviour of RubyGems.  I'm mucking
> around with 'acoc' (look on RAA).  It defines a class called Config:

mmm. I think that this is really a problem with acoc. It is still
developed (last update 2004/04/05). acoc shouldn't be creating a class
"Config", it should be doing something like:

module Acoc
  class Config < Hash; end
  : # The rest of the Acoc module.

exit Acoc.run(...)

This is the sort of thing that RPA will be good at handling.

Austin Ziegler * halostatue at gmail.com
               * Alternate: austin at halostatue.ca
: as of this email, I have [ 6 ] Gmail invitations