[Rubygems-developers] gem list correct?

Gavin Sinclair gsinclair at soyabean.com.au
Mon Sep 13 21:10:39 EDT 2004

>> Below is the output from 'gem list -r' on my work computer right now.
>> It seems a bit small.  Is it correct?  Where's 'activerecord', for
>> instance?
>>
>> Just checking before the release and all...
>>
>> Gavin
>
> I've narrowed down the problem to one line.  I'm using a modified
> remote_installer.rb, with the "fetch_sources" method reproduced below:
> [...]

At work again, with a brand new Ruby, and the problem ain't there anymore.

  ruby 1.8.2 (2004-09-06) [i386-cygwin]

One comment, though: I had to remove the cache file to force a redownload.
 Ideally, our code should have realised that the cache was inaccurate.  I
don't know how; it's just a comment, hoping to generate an idea.

Gavin