[Rubygems-developers] gem list correct?

Richard Kilmer rich at infoether.com
Mon Sep 13 11:13:33 EDT 2004

I think the problem is with 0.8.0 it TRYS to update the Cache, but that may
fail.  If it does, it uses a cached version of the Cache.  Perhaps you are
not actually downloading it...just using the cached Cache.  Does that make

BTW: You sent the email from an account not registered with rubygems mailing
list.  I approved the message, but was offline when you first sent it.  I
will be on a flight for the next six hours...will check when I land on the

- rich