[Rubygems-developers] Why bindir in the load path?

Jim Weirich jim at weirichhouse.org
Sat Sep 11 15:03:21 EDT 2004

Why are we putting the bindir containing the executables into the load
path?  I know the executable stubs use it, but they stubs could use a
full path without needing to "pollute" the load path.

Just wondering ... I don't think this is an issue for 0.8.0, but I want
to make sure we understand why its there.