[Rubygems-developers] Problem with --test under 0.7.0

Jamis Buck jgb3 at email.byu.edu
Thu Sep 9 14:22:46 EDT 2004

This may very well be fixed already in 0.8.0, but I thought I'd mention
it here:

I have a gem with some unit tests. If I try to install the gem with the
"--test" option, I get an error:

   ERROR:  While executing gem ... (NameError)
       undefined local variable or method `name' for
#<Gem::InstallCommand:0x4038fe70>

Haven't dug into the sources (won't really have time in the near future)
so I don't know what's causing it. And I haven't tried it with the CVS
version of RubyGems, so it may already be fixed.

- Jamis

--
Jamis Buck
jgb3 at email.byu.edu