[Rubygems-developers] Adoption

Paul Duncan pabs at pablotron.org
Thu Oct 21 14:44:41 EDT 2004

* Mauricio Fern?ndez (batsman.geo at yahoo.com) wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 20, 2004 at 10:54:54PM -0400, Marcel Molina Jr. wrote:
> > Newcomer to the list here. A hello to everyone. Aside from being
> > interested in rubygems in general, I'd like to start seeing a lot of
> > existing libraries and applications turned into gems. I'm sort of thinking
> > of it in terms of porting the RAA to Gems ;). I've spoken briefly to Chad
> The RAA isn't that big really... there are many dead projects (404 and/or
> broken codebases), unpackageable entries (web pages, etc), duplicate
> entries, etc... OTOH many projects are not listed in RAA: for instance,
> those on Rubyforge are often missing.

Does anyone know if the full XML dump of RAA is still accessible
anywhere?  The old URL doesn't work any more, and I'd like to mess
around with it a little bit.

(The recent items list still works, but not the full list URL).

Paul Duncan <pabs at pablotron.org>        OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562
http://www.pablotron.org/               http://www.paulduncan.org/