[Rubygems-developers] Adoption

Marcel Molina Jr. marcel at vernix.org
Wed Oct 20 22:54:54 EDT 2004

Newcomer to the list here. A hello to everyone. Aside from being
interested in rubygems in general, I'd like to start seeing a lot of
existing libraries and applications turned into gems. I'm sort of thinking
of it in terms of porting the RAA to Gems ;). I've spoken briefly to Chad
about this. I'd like to know what the list thinks of this and/or I'd like
to get an idea from list members of what they think the most gem-worthy
non-gemified libs are. I'm aiming to read up on the list archives in
the next few days to try to get up to steam with the current goings on
and get an idea of the projects trajectory. I wouldn't mind gemifying
a handful of libs a day for some time into the unforeseeable future. A
pretty long list could be gradually dispatched rather painlessly. Thanks
and glad to be here. Looking forward to it.

marcel
--
Marcel Molina Jr. <marcel at vernix.org>