[Rubygems-developers] I am trying to install rubygems on a system to which I do not have root privileges

Eric Merritt cyberlync at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 20:08:47 EDT 2004

Guys,

 I have a little problem. I am trying to install rubygems on a system
to which I do not have root privileges. Ruby has been installed on the
system by the admins in the usual place. The problem is that I do not
know how to tell the rubygems installer to install to my home
directory instead of site_ruby. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric

--
I'm a programmer, I don't have to spell correctly; I just have to
spell consistently