[Rubygems-developers] Fwd: ruwiki gem install problems

chad at chadfowler.com chad at chadfowler.com
Mon Nov 29 11:36:18 EST 2004

This appears to be a Windows-only problem.  I've been able to try it on
Windows here at work, but I'm not going to be able to fully dig in while
I'm here.

I also confirmed that I can extract the gem with minitar.  For some reason
this error isn't responding to Jim's --backtrace as I had hoped either.

Chad