[Rubygems-developers] RubyGems Build Monitor

Jim Weirich jim at weirichhouse.org
Sun Nov 28 17:32:25 EST 2004

I've setup a build monitor for Ruby Gems.  Everytime a rubygems check-in is
made, the build monitor will run all the unit tests and functional tests
against the new build.  This should happen automatically, without any special
effort from the rubygems developers.

If you wish to see the result of the build, visit:

You can also request and/or cancel a build there.  If this proves fairly
stable over the next week or so, I plan to add in auto-emailing to developers
when the build is broken.