[Rubygems-developers] RubyGems Alpha II?

Mauricio Fernández batsman.geo at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 00:52:02 EST 2004

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 08:24:22AM +1000, Gavin Sinclair wrote:
> I vote we take advantage of a "release period" (i.e. feature freeze)
> in order to clean up the code without changing behaviour.  Some simple
> things like formatting, comments; and some complex things like making
> it clear what is being returned by install (etc.) methods.
> All this sounds like a timeline of 3-4 weeks.  Are there any other
> features that people think we just must have before a release?

Not a feature but something I think would be good to consider before a
release: testing.

After a cvs update -dPR, this is what I'm getting when running

I also think you do really need unit tests atm. cause there's quite a
lot of people committing (or the other way around, too little code ;)
so it's pretty easy to step on each other's toes.

Running Debian GNU/Linux Sid (unstable)
batsman dot geo at yahoo dot com

Why are there always boycotts?  Shouldn't there be girlcotts too?
	-- argon on #Linux