[Rubygems-developers] RubyGems Alpha II?

Jim Weirich jim at weirichhouse.org
Tue Mar 30 18:17:30 EST 2004

Chad Fowler said:
> Anything else you all think we need before a release of Alpha II?

The --gen-rdoc functionality needs to be able to run rdoc with options
specified in the gemspec.  Currently the rake documentation generated by
--gen-rdoc is missing documentation files and the main file is incorrectly
selected.

I think this can be addressed by adding rdoc_options and rdoc_files to the
gem spec.  I can take this on if it is agreeable.