[Rubygems-developers] Weired problem with dependency management

Richard Kilmer rich at infoether.com
Wed Mar 24 08:13:15 EST 2004

eek...I can look into this later today.  actually, i am going to have
quite a bit of time over the next few weeks to move rubygems along.
gavin, if you have changes to 'gem' that you have already made, please
let me know, otherwise, i am going to clean some things up that were
identified previously (consistency in returning lists of gems, etc).

-rich