[Rubygems-developers] Lafcadio gem is broken

Francis Hwang sera at fhwang.net
Mon Mar 22 23:32:01 EST 2004

Hi Chad,

I'm not sure if I understand what you're suggesting. If my various
Lafcadio files are requiring each other, doesn't the require path have
to start with "lafcadio" so that this will work for people who are
using this without using RubyGems? I've probably completely
misunderstood what you said, so a very simplified example wouldn't
offend me in the slightest. ;)

And this is possibly irrelevant, but: Fairly soon I'm planning of
getting rid of all those annoying 3rd-level Ruby files. When I set up
that structure it never occurred to me just how annoying it would be to
require all of those files ... can you tell that this is my first
library ever?

Francis