contributing gems in alpha 1, was Re: [Rubygems-developers] Thoughts on handling bin and man files

Richard Kilmer rich at infoether.com
Thu Mar 18 08:59:21 EST 2004

On Mar 18, 2004, at 8:52 AM, Gavin Sinclair wrote:

>> Do you mean you don't know how to motivate people to contribute more
>> gems?
>
> I don't know how to contribute gems to the central repository.

If you have a RubyForge project for your library you wish to release,
just release it as a project file (in the files tab) and I have written
an automated procedure to cycle through them and install them.

-OR-

Email the .gem files to chad(at)chadfowler(dot)com or
rich(at)infoether(dot)com.

We will set up a process to do this later process automatically.

- rich