[Rubygems-developers] Installation glitch

Gavin Sinclair gsinclair at soyabean.com.au
Wed Mar 17 23:21:09 EST 2004

When I run "ruby install.rb" to install RubyGems, I get this error.

/usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/builder.rb:95:in `build': undefined method `all' for ["li
b/sources.rb"]:Array (NoMethodError)
        from install.rb:72:in `install_rb'
        from install.rb:77

Note: that's *after* it has successfully installed the important
stuff, so it's not really important.  I'm not going to debug it now
because that would distract me from playing with 'gems', but I thought
I should report it.

Latest CVS, BTW.