[Rubygems-developers] Suggestions regarding new CLI

Gavin Sinclair gsinclair at soyabean.com.au
Sat Jun 26 10:20:42 EDT 2004

On Saturday, June 26, 2004, 10:51:07 PM, Jim wrote:

> I'm off to work on documentation now.  Feedback is desired.

What documentation are you going to work on?  I'd like to do a proper
document about gem specifications, since there's a lot of (I think)
undocumented things.  If you work on the interface (i.e. the gem
command-line reference), then that should cover everything.

I'll have a look at the code soon.  Thanks for all that effort!

Cheers,
Gavin