[Rubygems-developers] Suggestions regarding new CLI

Gavin Sinclair gsinclair at soyabean.com.au
Thu Jun 24 22:40:19 EDT 2004

Jim Weirich wrote:
> A very productive evening.  [.....]

Wow, that's a lot of work.  Thanks Jim.

> Oh, and "gem2" is gone.  I promoted it to be the standard "gem" script
> now.  Let me know if anyone has problems.

I don't doubt that the new 'gem' is nearly ready to go, but renaming it
now means that it will be in the next release.  I thought it would be more
sensible to have another 0.6 release with bugfixes and stuff, then release
0.7 with the new interface.  The new interface shouldn't be released until
it's well documented, but that shouldn't hold back the release of