[Rubygems-developers] Chad and Rich out of town for next week...

Chad Fowler chad at chadfowler.com
Fri Jun 18 10:30:39 EDT 2004

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004, Gavin Sinclair wrote:

# On Friday, June 18, 2004, 11:40:11 AM, Richard wrote:
#
# > All,
#
# > Chad is going to be visiting Europe over the next few weeks, and I will be
# > on vacation to North Carolina starting Sunday for a week.  So, if we don't
# > answer its not because we don't care, we just may not have net access :-)
#
# > Let's keep them gems a rolling!
#
# Oh well, have a good holiday, chaps.  I guess we won't have another
# release right away then?
#

I'm hoping to find some time in Europe to do something in the next week.
I believe we'll have internet connectivity, but of course I won't spend
*too* much time sitting in front of the computer.  I think we're
definitely in need of a release pretty soon, given the major changes that
have gone in (not to mention quite a few bug fixes).

# Hang on, is your sojourn to Europe a holiday, Chad?
#

Thankfully yes. :)