[Rubygems-developers] RE: Attack of the Gem Browsers (was: UserInteraction capture capability implemented)

Chad Fowler chad at chadfowler.com
Fri Jun 18 09:14:30 EDT 2004

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004, Curt Hibbs wrote:

# lyle at knology.net wrote:
# >
# > On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 07:55:12 -0500, "Curt Hibbs" <curt at hibbs.com> wrote :
# >
# > > Let's just keep each other informed as to what we are doing to avoid
# > > duplicating effort.
# >
# > Sure. Along those lines, I was digging back through the
# > rubygems-developers
# > mailing list archives and found a previous thread (from March?) where you
# > were discussing a Gem Browser GUI toolkit. Were the results of those
# > discussions ever captured anywhere on the RubyGems Wiki? If not,
# > I thought I
# > might kick off a page to try to keep up with some of the
# > different concepts,
# > desired features, etc.
# >
# > And of course, if such a Wiki page already exists, someone please
# > clue me in. ;)
#
# I didn't start any such wiki page, and I am not aware of one either.
#
# Curt
#

Me either.