[Rubygems-developers] RE: Attack of the Gem Browsers (was: UserInteraction capture capability implemented)

lyle at knology.net lyle at knology.net
Fri Jun 18 09:06:31 EDT 2004

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 07:55:12 -0500, "Curt Hibbs" <curt at hibbs.com> wrote :

> Let's just keep each other informed as to what we are doing to avoid
> duplicating effort.

Sure. Along those lines, I was digging back through the rubygems-developers
mailing list archives and found a previous thread (from March?) where you
were discussing a Gem Browser GUI toolkit. Were the results of those
discussions ever captured anywhere on the RubyGems Wiki? If not, I thought I
might kick off a page to try to keep up with some of the different concepts,
desired features, etc.

And of course, if such a Wiki page already exists, someone please clue me in. ;)