[Rubygems-developers] UserInteraction capture capabilityimplemented

Chad Fowler chad at chadfowler.com
Thu Jun 17 14:25:45 EDT 2004

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004, lyle at knology.net wrote:

#
# On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 13:27:19 -0400 (EDT), Chad Fowler <chad at chadfowler.com>
# wrote :
#
# > Thanks, Curt.  I've got limited free time myself and WAY too many
# > projects. :)  So, we'll have a race to see who can do this the slowest.
#
# Is the part where I also mention that I'm working on a Gem Browser? ;)
#
# I started it back when RubyGems got kicked off, but then put it aside
# because the API seemed to be changing a lot in the early days. It's actually
# been in the FXRuby CVS for awhile now, but not distributed with the regular
# source tarball.
#

Where exactly is it in CVS?  I'd like to have a look.

Thanks,
Chad