[Rubygems-developers] UserInteraction capture capabilityimplemented

Chad Fowler chad at chadfowler.com
Thu Jun 17 14:22:03 EDT 2004

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004, lyle at knology.net wrote:

#
# On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 13:27:19 -0400 (EDT), Chad Fowler <chad at chadfowler.com>
# wrote :
#
# > Thanks, Curt.  I've got limited free time myself and WAY too many
# > projects. :)  So, we'll have a race to see who can do this the slowest.
#
# Is the part where I also mention that I'm working on a Gem Browser? ;)
#

I'll happily await the part where you announce and release your Gem
Browser :)  I'm really untalented when it comes to GUIs, so the world
deserves to not have to use my gem browser. :)

I'll definitely check out yours, though.

Chad