[Rubygems-developers] UserInteraction capture capabilityimplemented

lyle at knology.net lyle at knology.net
Thu Jun 17 14:13:36 EDT 2004

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 13:27:19 -0400 (EDT), Chad Fowler <chad at chadfowler.com>
wrote :

> Thanks, Curt.  I've got limited free time myself and WAY too many
> projects. :)  So, we'll have a race to see who can do this the slowest.

Is the part where I also mention that I'm working on a Gem Browser? ;)

I started it back when RubyGems got kicked off, but then put it aside
because the API seemed to be changing a lot in the early days. It's actually
been in the FXRuby CVS for awhile now, but not distributed with the regular
source tarball.