[Rubygems-developers] CVS unlock...but with caveats (LONG)

Chad Fowler chad at chadfowler.com
Tue Jun 15 17:18:36 EDT 2004

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004, Richard Kilmer wrote:

# All,
# OK...here are the results of my longish lock on CVS.  First, I apologize for
# the amount of time it took to do this.  The weekend yielded little time for
# coding, but my changes are non-destructive (for now ;-) so things should
# still purr along as always.

(Big snip)

I've been playing with this for the past couple of hours.  This is an
incredible improvement over what we had in both user interface and design!

I'm in favor of trashing bin/gem ASAP.  I haven't seen any major issues so

Thanks for the huge amount of work on this.  It's going to make life
easier for everyone.