[Rubygems-developers] Command refactoring status...

Richard Kilmer rich at infoether.com
Mon Jun 14 00:08:57 EDT 2004

All,

Here is my status.

I have the command parsing all working (in that options are parsed and
grouped by command, etc).  What is left is to bind that option parsing
structure to the behaviors currently embodied in the Façade class (in
bin/gem).  I will do that in the morning...a bit tired and need some sleep.

So, I should have stuff checked in tomorrow midday (EST).  Again, thanks for
your patience.  Oh, and this new structure will be very easy to refactor and
test, so that will make changes going forward simple(r) to implement.  Also,
binding to this from another source (like a GUI) should be really simple
too.

Best,

Rich