[Rubygems-developers] Sorry for the delay

Richard Kilmer rich at infoether.com
Sat Jun 12 23:28:48 EDT 2004

I am actually working on stuff but my day has been devoted to escorting 15
preteen kids to a DC area amusement park (yeah roller coasters).  I will be
able to work more tomorrow.

I think I have a good start on the command stuff, and it will be really easy
to refactor going forward with my approach...so I am not (too) worried about
the exact command syntax right now, just getting the new command structures
in place and working.

I will hopefully check in a rev of this by tomorrow evening.

Best,

Rich