[Rubygems-developers] BUG: list not emitting gem names!

Gavin Sinclair gsinclair at soyabean.com.au
Sat Jun 12 22:42:12 EDT 2004

Here is a snippet from the output of 'gem -Ll' on my machine:

    Session::* offers a set of class for driving external progams via
    pipes.  It offers a significant abstraction over Open3::popen since
    stdout/stderr can be processed individually for each command.
    Additionally the exit_status of each command is made available.

    This package provides download sources for remote gem installation

    module Math::Statistics provides common statistical functions

Since you've got the repository at the moment, Rich, I'm leaving this
alone.  I'll fix it later if it's still around.