[Rubygems-developers] Going to refactor stuff...need some exclusive access for a few days

Chad Fowler chad at chadfowler.com
Thu Jun 10 10:30:29 EDT 2004

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, Richard Kilmer wrote:

# The title says it all.  I want to refactor the command stuff to do what
# folks have been saying...that is, the first arg will be a command then
# options will follow.
# I am going to address the IO issues too (stdout/err/in) to handle user
# interaction in an abstracted way.  I just don't want to cause CVS merge
# issues...
# I will try to have all my stuff done by Friday night.

Excellent!  Personally, I'm traveling for the next two days, so that
sounds great to me.  Really looking forward to seeing the new interface.

On that note, I think  I've got a simple solution in mind for doing user
interaction without too much coupling.  Bounced it off Rich and got some
good ideas there, too.  Will let you all know when I can show you