[Rubygems-developers] Going to refactor stuff...need some exclusive access for a few days

Chad Fowler chad at chadfowler.com
Thu Jun 10 10:30:29 EDT 2004

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, Richard Kilmer wrote:

# The title says it all.  I want to refactor the command stuff to do what
# folks have been saying...that is, the first arg will be a command then
# options will follow.
#
# I am going to address the IO issues too (stdout/err/in) to handle user
# interaction in an abstracted way.  I just don't want to cause CVS merge
# issues...
#
# I will try to have all my stuff done by Friday night.
#

Excellent!  Personally, I'm traveling for the next two days, so that
sounds great to me.  Really looking forward to seeing the new interface.

On that note, I think  I've got a simple solution in mind for doing user
interaction without too much coupling.  Bounced it off Rich and got some
good ideas there, too.  Will let you all know when I can show you
something.

Chad