[Rubygems-developers] Re: Rdoc issue on win32...creating Gems havoc.

Richard Kilmer rich at infoether.com
Wed Jun 9 00:01:06 EDT 2004

OK...so with Dave's IM help I was able to craft a temporary solution that
enables multiple drives to work.  What it does is check the current drive
against the drive that the Rdoc is being generated into (the RubyGems path).
If the drives are different, it does a Dir.chdir to the Rdoc/RubyGems drive,
then generates the Rdoc, then changes back to the existing drive.

Dave is thinking of a more permanent solution, but this should get multiple
drives working.

Cc'd the Gems list on this message to keep it around for posterity sake...

-rich