[Rubygems-developers] Design notes for RubyGems 2

Chad Fowler chad at chadfowler.com
Tue Jun 8 21:16:39 EDT 2004

On 8/6/2004, at 7:51 PM, Chad Fowler wrote:

>> I won't belabor the point by strewing my thoughts amongst all the
>> text that
>> I snipped, just suffice it to say that I really agree with everything
>> that
>> Gavin has said and I think he sums it up very well in the first
>> sentence
>> that I kept above.
> That sentence is universally true.  It's impossible not to agree with.
>  What I can't agree with is that

It's been a long day. :)  David just pointed out that I had left a
sentence fragment here.  You can probably guess what the rest would
say.  I have to go prepare for a redo attempt on my trip to California
(hellish day spent in the airport trying to retrieve my baggage after a
cancelled flight today).  So, my sentence fragment will