[Rubygems-developers] update-dist request from rubytalk

Gavin Sinclair gsinclair at soyabean.com.au
Tue Jun 8 03:01:33 EDT 2004

>> Both errors fixed, and operation changed to --upgrade-all.  I'm now
>> working on a couple of other small things, but you can release when
>> you're
>> ready, so long as it's after 2004-06-08 21:00 GMT+1000.
> Great, thanks.  I think the satisified_by? thing was caused by the last
> thing I did before bed.  Just goes to show that I need to not work when
> I'm really tired :)

Oh, you're awake.  Well, run "gem -Rl | grep regex" and see if you notice
anything funny.  I see a duplicated version number.[1]  That probably
means there's a dupe in the YAML coming in, but I figure I might as well
clean it on the client side as well.

[1] Actually, most of the time I see nothing but "getaddrinfo: no address
associated with hostname".  But that's beside the point.