[Rubygems-developers] update-dist request from rubytalk

Chad Fowler chad at chadfowler.com
Mon Jun 7 12:48:15 EDT 2004

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004, Jim Weirich wrote:

#
# Chad Fowler said:
# >
# > You're right, now that I look at it.  I guess he didn't understand the
# > email he responded to (or he was just restating the desire to have the
# > functionality).
#
# Oops, I did misunderstand.  I saw "--update-dist" in the request and
# immediately thought of the dist-upgrade option on apt-get, and then
# described the functionality of the apt-get software.
#
# Which is fortunate, for I think my misunderstood request is pretty useful
# too.
#

Agreed.  And now it's implemented. :)