[Rubygems-developers] update-dist request from rubytalk

Chad Fowler chad at chadfowler.com
Mon Jun 7 11:55:28 EDT 2004

You're right, now that I look at it.  I guess he didn't understand the
email he responded to (or he was just restating the desire to have the
functionality).

Jim's forward of the message, however, was about updating all of the gems
that are installed.  I've almost got that working.  I think distributing
rubygems as a gem would be cool, but probably not necessary.