[Rubygems-developers] Gem sources

Chad Fowler chad at chadfowler.com
Tue Jul 20 01:17:49 EDT 2004

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004, Mehr, Assaph (Assaph) wrote:

# >  Hopefully Ruby 1.8.2 will come out soon. They've fixed that bug quite
# a while ago,
# > but it's not in the official release yet.
#
# Alas, I was using ruby 1.8.1 with the open-uri that came with 1.9.0
# (2004-07-15) so that's not the problem. For some weird reason the same
# open-uri pointing at the same proxy works on linux but gets a
# redirection loop error on windows. I will try to debug it later this
# week.
#

Hmm.  When I debugged this very problem, I *think* I reached the
conclusion that it was fixed in CVS.  Oh well.

#
# >  Thanks for the patch! It's another thing we can scratch off the TODO
# list!
#
# My pleasure :)
#