[Rubygems-developers] Anyone talking about RubyGems at RubyConf.new(2004)

Chad Fowler chad at chadfowler.com
Wed Jul 14 13:36:17 EDT 2004

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004, Jim Weirich wrote:

# Is anyone here planning on talking about RubyGems at this year's
# conference.  I signed up for a talk and have several possibilities in
# mind.  But I think RubyGems should be represented there and I'm willing to
# sign up for it if nobody else has.  Otherwise I'll pick one my other
# topics.
#

I had it on my "possible" list as well, though I'm not even sure I'll do a
talk at RubyConf.  So, don't let me stand in your way. :)

Chad