[Rubygems-developers] Download statistics

Mauricio Fernández batsman.geo at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 10 14:31:13 EDT 2004

On Sat, Jul 10, 2004 at 11:27:25AM -0600, Jamis Buck wrote:
> I think it would be a great feature of the gem_server, but I was
> speaking specifically of gems grabbed by the "gem --remote --install"
> command, using the "standard" gem repository.

Take a look at
http://gems.rubyforge.org/usage/usage_200407.html
for instance. Rake 0.4.0 is the winner so far with 42 downloads this
month ;)

--
Running Debian GNU/Linux Sid (unstable)
batsman dot geo at yahoo dot com

Footnotes are for things you believe don't really belong in LDP manuals,
but want to include anyway.
	-- Joel N. Weber II discussing the 'make' chapter of LPG