[Rubygems-developers] Download statistics

Jamis Buck jgb3 at email.byu.edu
Sat Jul 10 11:51:15 EDT 2004

I'm wondering if there would be an automated way to present "download
stats" for the various gems. I know, as a gem author, I am curious to
know how frequently my gems have been downloaded, but it would also be
interesting to see the "top 10" gems, or some other such "silly"
statistic. :)

Is there a way to do this now? Is this something that anyone else would
find valuable?

--
Jamis Buck
jgb3 at email.byu.edu