[Rubygems-developers] Release 0.7.0 is out

Chad Fowler chad at chadfowler.com
Fri Jul 9 13:33:43 EDT 2004

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004, Jim Weirich wrote:

# Release 0.7.0 is out.
#
# So now we turn our attention to release 0.8.0 ... I've updated the
# ReleasePlanning page for an initial cut on features for 0.8.0.  Feel
# free to contribute.
#
# Oh, and a big thanks to Tom Copeland who was very responsive in solving
# the CVS problem.

Excellent!  Thanks for all the great stuff that went into this release.
Hopefully I'll be back in a productive mode within the next couple of
weeks to contribute more myself.

On the 0.8.0 features, what exactly did you mean by "independent rdoc.."
and "independent unit testing..."?

Chad