[Rubygems-developers] gem format

Richard Kilmer rich at infoether.com
Thu Jul 8 21:03:41 EDT 2004

Yeah... 0.7.0 ... And the release needs to document the requirement of folks
to update their gemspec files to do the:

require 'rubygems'

Otherwise they will not build with this version...that and the TON of new
command line capabilities (thanks largely to you!!!).  Very great stuff.
This should be a solid cmd line UI for now...maybe 1.0 material.  Once the
format changes over and a few last things are added we can march right onto
1.0 I think...