[Rubygems-developers] Wiki Spam -- GRRRRRR!

Curt Hibbs curt at hibbs.com
Thu Dec 30 10:54:07 EST 2004

I thought that your usemod patch had been installed on the RubyGems wiki
(the one that requires HTTP instead of http for external links). Am I wrong
about this?

Since I had Tom Copeland install this one my 4 RubyForge project wikis, I
have had zero problems with spam (I guess I should go check to make sure
this is still true).

Of course, this is just a temporary fix. But very-soon-now, RuWiki should be
ready for use on RubyForge, and we should all move our wiki's to that since
it will require a RubyForge login to modify pages.

Curt