[Rubygems-developers] We try again: RubyGem Release 0.8.3

Jim Weirich jim at weirichhouse.org
Tue Dec 7 07:02:13 EST 2004

On Tuesday 07 December 2004 04:40 am, Mauricio Fernández wrote:
> Wouldn't it make more sense to release as 0.8.2? AFAIK there's no reason
> not to reuse REL-0.8.2.

There were two downloads of 0.8.2 before I removed them from the server.  Most
likely it was folks on this list so there would be little confussion
(although there are 15 people monitoring the RubyGems file area ... not sure
what that means).  But just to be on the safe side, I incremented the release