[Rubygems-developers] Release 0.8.2 Uploaded

Jim Weirich jim at weirichhouse.org
Mon Dec 6 08:46:05 EST 2004

On Monday 06 December 2004 08:13 am, Chad Fowler wrote:
> On 06-Dec-04, at 8:03 AM, Jim Weirich wrote:
> > I've uploaded the 0.8.2 tgz and zip files to Rubyforge.  I plan to
> > double
> > check the files my windows box at work today and (assuming it looks
> > good)
> > make a release announcement today.  If anybody wishes to download the
> > files
> > and do any last minute checking before the announcement, that would be
> > appreciated.  Thanks.
> >
> > If everything goes well, I will update the rubygems-update file this
> > evening
> > and make that available as a gem.
> It looks like the usually-included sources gem isn't in this tarball.
> Does that seem true to  you?

I don't see it either.  There is some confusion in the whether the sources gem
stuff should be in packages or pkgs (I think pkgs is the latest, right?).
Unfortunately I have to get to work this morning and don't have time to
continue with this right now.  I've withdrawn 0.8.2 from rubyforge because
this and the other problem.  I'll try again this evening.  Checkout the CVS
version if anyone wants to take a look.

Sorry for the false alarm.