[Rubygems-developers] Release 0.8.2 Uploaded

Jim Weirich jim at weirichhouse.org
Mon Dec 6 08:03:10 EST 2004

I've uploaded the 0.8.2 tgz and zip files to Rubyforge.  I plan to double
check the files my windows box at work today and (assuming it looks good)
make a release announcement today.  If anybody wishes to download the files
and do any last minute checking before the announcement, that would be
appreciated.  Thanks.

If everything goes well, I will update the rubygems-update file this evening
and make that available as a gem.