Please remove Labyrinth from the Gem Archive (was Re: [Rubygems-developers] New Gem format?)

Mauricio Fernández batsman.geo at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 8 06:32:31 EDT 2004

On Sat, Jul 31, 2004 at 08:02:42PM +0200, Mauricio Fernández wrote:
> UPDATE: David Naseby has asked me to tell you that Labyrinth should be
> removed from the gem archive.

I told Chad too but it seems he's forgotten it, prob. due to the OSCON :-)

Here's the relevant section of a msg from David Naseby:

(...) I need to get it off gems as well...  labyrinth certainly doesn't
meet the vision of a "quality engineered package". It was a hack for an
early version of Borges (doesn't work with the current versions) that I
released as a gem before the gems hit beta, just to see what this gem
thing was all about, and got included in the gem list just because it
was on RubyForge.

--
Running Debian GNU/Linux Sid (unstable)
batsman dot geo at yahoo dot com