Please remove Labyrinth from the Gem Archive (was Re: [Rubygems-developers] New Gem format?)

Mauricio Fernández batsman.geo at
Sun Aug 8 06:32:31 EDT 2004

On Sat, Jul 31, 2004 at 08:02:42PM +0200, Mauricio Fernández wrote:
> UPDATE: David Naseby has asked me to tell you that Labyrinth should be
> removed from the gem archive.

I told Chad too but it seems he's forgotten it, prob. due to the OSCON :-)

Here's the relevant section of a msg from David Naseby:

(...) I need to get it off gems as well...  labyrinth certainly doesn't
meet the vision of a "quality engineered package". It was a hack for an
early version of Borges (doesn't work with the current versions) that I
released as a gem before the gems hit beta, just to see what this gem
thing was all about, and got included in the gem list just because it
was on RubyForge.

Running Debian GNU/Linux Sid (unstable)
batsman dot geo at yahoo dot com