[Rubygems-developers] Committed: generate library stub on install

Gavin Sinclair gsinclair at soyabean.com.au
Tue Apr 27 10:05:49 EDT 2004

On Tuesday, April 27, 2004, 10:47:42 AM, Chad wrote:

> It looks like your --install-stub flag is passed all the way down to
> the place where you would use it and then subtly ignore. :)  I may be
> wrong, but you might want to have a look.

I might indeed.  Sadly, it's been a late night so it'll take another
day.  That goes for the app stub as well.

Any thought of a pre-release?  I'd do it :)  My message to the
audience would be: "This pre-release is better than 0.2 by a long way,
but there'll be a real 0.3 out soon.  Please report any problems right