[Rubygems-developers] Next RubyGems alpha this week?

Chad Fowler chad at chadfowler.com
Thu Apr 22 06:26:51 EDT 2004

http://rubygems.rubyforge.org/wiki/wiki.pl?Release_Planning

Looking at Gavin's Release Planning page, I'd say we're just about
ready to go with the next gems release.  Of course, I said that 2 or 3
weeks ago, and we still haven't made a release, so I thought I'd draw a
line in the sand and see what you all tihnk:

I'm proposing that we release the next alpha on or before Saturday.
 From where I stand, it looks like we need two things for this to be an
OK thing to do: Additional config file work by Gavin (probably
optional) and additional documentation (Gavin and I have both gotten
started on this--not much effort left).

Since we're still calling it "alpha", I'm personally OK with putting it
out with some obvious rough edges still showing.

Anyone have a serious issue with this?

Chad